Ellen Malcolmson is an experienced leadership coach and consultant with over 30 years of experience leading large teams in corporate, not for profit and public sector organizations. Ellen grounds her work in the belief that great leadership comes from the inside out. She supports her clients’ development of their own self awareness through provocative questions and a deep base of operational knowledge.
- Draws on her experience as an operational executive, CEO and Board member to provide her clients with practical perspectives and insights.
- Serves on the Board of Governors of Seneca College and was previously on the boards of the Unity Health Network, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke, the Ontario Hospital Association, GO Transit and McMaster University.
Ellen holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts in French & Political Science from McMaster University. She obtained her executive coaching certification at Royal Roads University and her team coaching certification at Georgetown University. She holds the ACC designation with the International Coach Federation and is a certified Birkman consultant.
Marcey Leggett is a leadership consultant with over 30 years’ experience in management and consulting.Marcey enjoys collaborating with CEOs, senior executives and leaders within a wide range of industries.
- She brings to her work a deep and broad background in operational management coaching, learning design and research.
- Marcey has strategic and hands-on executive operational experience leading large teams, with a variety of large enterprise and non-profit organizations.
- Through her professional career, she has held a number of senior leadership positions in the telecom and non profit sectors.
- She has Board and other volunteer experience, and has been a speaker at the acclaimed Women of Influence series.
Marcey has an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree and a Bachelor of Education in Adult Education and is a certfied Birkman consultant.